F I V E S: A Companion to Denver Quarterly is a digital companion in conversation with Denver Quarterly, our print journal. F I V E S is a digital journal of interdisciplinary poetics for innovative creative and critical work, released on a rolling basis throughout the year.
F I V E S welcomes submissions of interdisciplinary and cross-genre work not typically publishable in print-form. Submit your audioscapes, visual work, multimedia prose, multimedia poetry, and artistic experiments of all types.
DQ's 2021-22 Editorial Assistants for F I V E S are Jason Lipeles and Chantelle Mitchell.
- If you are submitting with particular formatting, we recommend saving your file as a PDF.
- Please submit only one piece to one category for our consideration, and please wait until you have heard back from us before submitting again.
- Simultaneous submissions are permitted, and please notify us promptly if your work has been accepted elsewhere by adding a note withdrawing your piece in Submittable.
- We do not review previously published work.
- Please note: we will not consider any work that is clearly not designed for the digital environment as an essential part of its being and becoming. If the work can exist fully on the printed page, it is not a fit for F I V E S and will be declined.